WebSite Development with SEO in mind, based on CMS, bootstrap or “directly”
From our point of view the creation of web sites are classified as (well there are many subcategories but this is how we classify them based on ease of administration):
- Website Building “directly” : Meaning simply write the code in html,css,php, etc.. without any help like fireworks / dreamweaver / bootstrap etc..
- Website Building with the help of Twitter Bootstrap (or other utilities ..) Is if you want something between “directly” and “cms”. You also write the code but you got a little help from a predefined css and some other classes. For example if you have to place a button somewhere on website, you don’t need to actually build it in css for example, you can simply use a predefined class. Plus many other things like mobile optimization.
- Website Building with a CMS (Content Management System) Here we’ll insert all the websites that can be online in very short time, where you only need to pick a template/form (For example: WordPress (no longer a simple blog), Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart etc..)
Uncle Google says that “more original a site is, greater the value”. Theoretically “directly” build websites have to be the most advantaged, and they are, but very little. Let’s take for example wordpress, there are so many templates and so many plugins that you can make an wordpress site look like a video tube, store, band, brand, etc.., so that from SEO point of view the difference is not significant.
“The trouble” appears at websites made “directly” or through “bootstrap” .Is hard to implement SEO rules for the person/company who actually owns the site if he/they are not familiarized very well with the coding, and from security. It is very difficult to code properly, take for example php, depending of how it used, a ” or || placed incorrectly can lead to a vulnerability that can be exploited and hence to larger problems. This is why the big sites like (facebook, google, yahoo) pay people to seek vulnerabilities in their codes. It goes on the assumption that no site in the world is 100% secure, probably gmail is around 99%. From our list the safest are CMS based sites, followed by bootstrap and “directly” build websites.
For the “ease of use”/ functionality / layout / especially SEO: If you have a regularly updated website, because of so many plugins / templates at this moment we recommend WordPress
For the most of the websites on net, main purpose is to bring customers/visitators, to sell a product or service or display advertising. The website must be easy to maintain, safe as it can be, easy to update, SEO friendly, appealing, and easy to navigate. Discussions are endless, if you do it to “flashy” is not ok for SEO, if you don’t update is not ok for security, and so on.. There is no perfect solution all have flaws and strengths.
Websites using wordpress
Websites using twitter bootstrap
Website build “directly”
Website Building (Website): On average around $350 US/Install
Depends very much on how many pages you want. If you want a static website price will be much lower, but we do not recommend this. Your website should always be updated to bring customers without paying ads (only from search engines). We can make it “directly” or using “twitter bootstrap” but we do not recommend them unless you want it explicitly. It will limit you at some point…, certainly you’ll want to make some changes in future, and you’ll need to modify the code. For example google could boost tomorrow sites that change the rendering in some way, and you’ll need to take advantage of that. We recommend instead wordpress:
- Unlimited number of pages
- We can do it how you want: store, tube, directory and many more, basically anything
- Theme is included in price ( we’ll send you a list to choose from – not all are the same / structure must be ok, so we can bring the necessary changes, and many more)
- It will be very easy to create quality content
- ++ More
Server, Site, SEO (Total Package): Pricing from $1750 US/package
Project duration:Everything beside ranking on first pages: 2 months minimum; ranking for keywords: 6 months minimum(if domain is new). If you are a large company that needs more servers (one firewall, one-two servers nginx / apache, databases, etc) you’ll need someone to configure them to work together.
- We help with advice on choosing a cheap and good server
- We can give advice in choosing a hosting at reasonable prices (colocation).
- If you don’t want to purchase a server, for a monthly fee we can host your website on our server, and of course we’ll keep a lookout for errors, flooding etc. Server is in Bucharest, Romania
- We’ll install LEMP stack with SEO modules ( Linux, Nginx, Maria DB/or Mysql, Php) at no additional cost unless you choose control panels like WHM or do not want free ssl. You will learn everything you need to know to manage your site at basic level.
- Firewall(soft), FTP, Mail, PhpMyadmin
- Creating your Website We would like to send you proposal from which you can choose from. All of our proposal is based more on SEO viable website rather than a “flashy” one. If you have an idea of what site you want, it can be done as long as you accept our amendments. It can be made multi-language
- + All SEO services form base package 3(you’ll find here the specs: SEO Services Pricing, SERP Improvement )
- 1 Keyword package 3 words + 1 keyword package 2 words
We believe that you’ll be satisfied with any package you choose. We offer all the paperwork you’ll need. Payment is 50% in advance and 50% on completion.